Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore

Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore

Price
This is a favourite hotel of mine to stay at and have experienced the fluctuations of the price, depending on what events are happening in Singapore at the time. Booking through Booking.com and the price was reasonable.

Location
It's at the Orchard Road end of Bras Basah Road, so a great location as it's the area I really like. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from a MRT station so easy to get around. There is a convenience store around the corner for cheap snacks!

Facilities
It has a nice pool area, a gym and now a small library bar in the lobby.







I was on the third floor so had the pool just outside my window, it was an easy stroll down the hall to the pool!





It has a large walkin shower, interesting how with hotel renovations, the bathtubs are taken out and walkin showers installed.

Optional Extras

The location makes this hotel for me, but they have good customer service. I tend to arrive very early in the morning and checkin is in the afternoon but the hotel will try their best to get you an early checkin. On the last trip I was given access to the showers by the pool and had to wait an hour, while I waited for the cleaning crew to prepare a room. This time a room was available and I was able to enter it at 8am.

Over the years I've stayed many times at this hotel and will continue to do so in the future.


Comments